Friday, October 17, 2014

Reunited, And It Feels So Good

Yes I know, I haven't posted in a long time. I'm sorry mom.... Anyway, I don't know if it's the fact that I live 4 hours away from some of my best friends... but now that I do, I have come to realize how much of a blessing they are in my life. I've always loved them with all my heart, but now that I only get to see them every now and again... I FREAKING LOVE BEING AROUND THEM JEEZ. You know that saying that says, "You never know how much you'll miss something until it's gone."? Or something like that, yeah, that is definitely a real feeling at the moment. Ugh I am getting emotional... KEEP IT TOGETHER DEVREE. But yes, I just wanted to say I love my friends and that they make my life so much better. God bless you all. You know who you are.
Sorry about that emotional roller coaster that you just witnessed, I usually don't express my feelings so vividly.. eh oh well. It happens. So I'm just going to list some things that I love... I love the movie Forrest Gump. I quote it daily. I say "Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice cream." like 5 times a day to my roommate. Sorry Cass, you know I love it. I love when I make fried eggs and I flip them like a champ without breaking the yoke. I love when I'm in a hurry to get to class and somehow miraculously, I throw together a dang good looking outfit which would take me like an hour to put together on a normal day. I loooooooove when people smile back at me when I smile at them. I love my family. I've missed them a freaking bunch. And I love a lot of other things, but I want to stop typing and go to bed so I'm dippin out.
Love you all.
Sincerely~Devree

2 comments:

  1. I love you too.
    And I miss your friends too. How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I went over to Ronni's house and Yvonne just hugged me and said "I miss you so much! This is just like old times!"

      Delete