Monday, November 24, 2014

So I'm a beautician now…(;

So I had a pretty eventfull weekend. On Friday, Cassidy and I went over to my friend Jordyn's  apartment and we messed around. So apparently one of the girls over there has a roommate that is getting married soon and the couple is always really awkward so they had me go into the apartment because I guess they were cuddling on the couch all awkward like ... So I walked inside in this ridiculous outfit and stole the applesauce out of the fridge. (this was all preplanned before so I wasn't really stealing anything from anyone ha ha )So we had her roommate walk back into the apartment after I stole it, and she went to go check to see if she had any applesauce… So when it was gone she asked the couple and they were like "oh well this random girl walked in and took it. We thought she was one of your friends and it looked like she was wearing a wig."hahahahhaha I guess that's what I get for dying my hair black or whatever. But anyway long story short it was really funny and I actually went back in to return the applesauce and they we're all sketched out because they realized that I was a stranger. Hahah oh the things you will do when you get bored.
So on Saturday Cassidy left me early in the morning to leave early for her Thanksgiving break. That means I was all alone so I basically stayed in my room until 6 o'clock-ish when Gassman invited me over because he asked me to cut his hair. (Gassman is one of mine and Cassidy's close friends and no I don't have a crush on him) but anyway, like what the heck?!?! I've never cut anybody's hair before but I thought about it... and I said yes. I don't know why I said yes, but Gassman put his full trust into someone who had no experience cutting hair. It turned out pretty good actually. I was surprised! So the deal was if I cut his hair, he would buy me pizza and so after I got done giving him a trim, we went to Little Caesars and as we were walking out to his car, Gassman opened his door and he noticed there's this white stuff on his chair. It looked like snow to me but it was actually flakes of instant potatoes! They threw it inside of his car and on his windshield... HAHAH The funny thing was that it was raining and so the instant potatoes were turning into real potatoes and it was a huge mess. We were both laughing so hard. So after he got my nice pepperoni pizza, we went back to his apartment and played Mario kart till the break of dawn ha ha just kidding I left around 12-ish. But anyway that was my weekend for you. I learned that apparently my newly dyed black hair looks like a wig haha and I am actually pretty good at trimming boys hair so if you ever want to get your haircut for free, I will gladly do it, but I make no promises on the way it looks after ha ha. Until next time....
~ Devree

PS I'm also freaking excited to go to Universal Studios and on our Bahamas cruise! These next two days are going to go by so slowly I just want to get out of here! Also I would like to say that I've always loved one direction but I have a new found love for them because they're freaking amazing and I want them to have my babies okay bye.

PPS.. The last two pictures of Cass and I are even existing because Cassidy is in charge of FHE for our ward sometimes so we had to buy 30 giant candy bars....so why not take pictures with them all over your body?! hahahah. Enjoy (:

My new black hair

Gassman's instant potatoted car... haha he looks so upset

My first hair cut. Doesn't look so bad huh? He had really long hair before

And our beautiful candy bar creations hahahah

2 comments:

  1. HA!! About the wig AND the instant potatoes!
    And please don't have 1D's babies - that would be FIVE babies with FIVE dads.

    ReplyDelete