Thursday, September 11, 2014

Family Wednesday

Yesterday was amaze balls. I love Wednesdays with all my heart and soul. Basically two of my classes got cancelled so HALLELUJAH. When I was walking out of the Social Science buliding with a skip to my step because class was cancelled I found Cassidy and we went to the library to study our little college hearts out. So basically I am enthralled with the books shelves at the library. They move with the press of a button... kinda reminds me of harry potter...but you could totally squish someone inside of them and kill them. Like smash them to death, they are terrifying if you think about it. Not a good place for claustrophobics. So while Cass and I were sitting there, there was a library worker guy that was putting books back on the shelves. While he was moving the shelves he almost smashed a girl inside. She was like "AHH!" and his reaction was so funny. I was dying. It was goo good. Maybe you had to be there, I dont know but WHATEVS. 

   
So my cute dad and brother rolled into town on their motorcycles yesterday. When my dad called me and asked if I wanted to eat i was like FRICK YES I AM HUNGRY. I was starving at the time so my overreaction was entirely acceptable. So dad bought me dinner at a burger place called "Freds".  By the way, if you ever get the chance to go to Freds in Manti, you should. It's sooooo yummy. Austin even brought me his sweatshirt that I love. Who knew that I would be borrowing clothes from my brother?! Good thing I only like his sweatshirts hahah. It was cute and I felt really loved so thanks Austy. Love you. It was a nice visit from from my fam and I missed them. That's all. :)



(Dad rockin the double chin. I've taught him well haha)


Sincerely~ Devree

P.S. at Western swing last night when we had to find a partner. I walked up to a guy and asked him because he was the last of the picking so I just thought he was shy. But nooooooo... When i asked him I said "Do you want to be my partner?" I was expecting a nice "yes" or "sure" but guess what he said!?!??! He said "I don't care." WHO SAYS THAT? I mean c'mon dude. I. Don't. Care....? Maybe he was trying to be a hard A or something.. I don't know. But rude. That's my rant about that. Don't ever tell a girl who gets the courage to ask you to dance, that you don't care. Just say yes. Okay thankyou. Goodnight everybody. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the "I don't care" boy has a social disability or is on the autism spectrum? Because I seriously doubt a normally functioning brained boy would say that. I'm not biased - even though I'm your mother - sincerely he probably has an issue.

    ReplyDelete