Friday, September 12, 2014

I Guess Old Habits Never Change??

Yesterday during institute, I was in charge of the devotional. When you do the devotional, you have to tell the class a little bit about yourself. I walked up to the front of the classroom and I said, "Hi, I'm Devree, I have two brothers and sisters, I like dancing and playing basketball, and jumping on trampolines yadayadayada..." Okay, so after I was done, the class started asking me questions. My institute teacher (I don't quite know his name yet oops) asked me if I had an older sister because I guess he probably recognized me from her being in his class before. We do look kinda the same because you know, we're family duh. So I told my class about Kambree and how she lives in married housing, and that she is a resident director at the suites down here at Snow, and you know how she is sort of a big deal. ;) It was funny because my devotional turned into talking all about Kambree haha. I wasn't complaining. I don't like talking about myself anyway. After all the questions, guess what happened. Since we were talking about Kambree so much, everyone forgot my name and my teacher said, "Alright, now everyone welcome Kambree to our class." hahahahha he called me Kambree what a surprise! Just kidding I'm so used to it. I just laughed it off and said that I'm not Kambree, I'm Devree. It's not a new thing. I grew up being called Kambree like everyday of my life because we looked the same. The thing is...I didn't know it was going to follow me to college!

Sincerely- the always mistaken to be Kambree, Devree (:

Ps. Someone or something broke my TV. Or maybe it just broke on its own...who knows!? It won't turn on (and yes I checked to see if it was plugged in) and now I don't get to watch Cops after my classes. Dang. But good knews! Our friend Eric has an extra one and said we could have it soooo I guess this means Cops is back on! Oh yeahhh(:

No comments:

Post a Comment