Saturday, September 13, 2014

Snowcones, Denny's, and Football Games

Recap from this past week... Cass and I drove to Mount Pleasant and got some snow cones on thursday at the Shave-N-Cream.. (ps. don't get the azuki beans in your snow cone. They're nast. The worker guy convinced me to try them and I wasn't going to say no... Bad choice on my part.) Anyway 
that was a good time with my cute little roomie.


Last night we met up with Jordyn. She is one of my friends from EFY and now we go to school together and I love her dearly. But yes, we met up with her and took her on a Denny's run with our other friends. It was a fun night. I got home and totally crashed on the couch until 5 in the morning. When i woke up I got that freaky feeling of "Where the heck am I?" and so I did some laundry. Weird. Now that I'm writing about it... WHO DOES THEIR LAUNDRY AT 5 IN THE FLIPPIN MORNING? Me. I do my laundry at 5 in the morning okay? Okay. 

Here's the crew at Dennys

We went to our first football game this afternoon. WOO! Our stadium doesn't have lights (small town probs) so our football games are held during the hot blazing afternoon while the sun burns your eyeballs out. Besides that, it was crazy, madness. The Rowdy Crowd sure knows how to get down and scream their lungs out. The sad part is that the Badgers lost. :'( It was dumb. The score was 7-34 with the other team winning during the first half. I know... what the heck? BUT we caught up during the last half and almost beat the other team in the last 10 seconds if the QB didn't fumble the flippin ball. The end score was 28-34 so yeah we played our hearts out. GO SNOW BADGER PRIDE WOO!


(The blonde one in the middle is my cute friend Jordyn)

Sincerely~ Devree




No comments:

Post a Comment